Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A great Wednesday morning

Today I started my day at 5:15. I had to be at school (Birdville Elementary) by 6:00. The fifth graders were gathering to leave for camp and I was an "assistant" to the fifth grade teachers. I was just the "gopher" but it was fun watching the children and their parents interact on this momentous day. For some of the children this was their first excursion away from home. They are headed to Lake Texoma to Camp Jolt. It's a science discovery camp. The weather will be in the low 60's, but I'm sure they'll all have a wonderful time.

Today is 4th grade TAKS writing. I will not be teaching any of my classes. I've been asked to help with the testing. I won't be testing full-time, I'll act as relief so that the teachers can have a break, go to lunch, etc.

Check out this link----She's having a giveaway today for free organic honey. Anne Bradshaw's Place (blogspot).

No comments:

Post a Comment