Saturday, March 27, 2010

Number Nine is Done!!

I finished my ninth course of my master's program today. I finished the homework and discussion board at 2:00AM this morning. I took the final exam at about 10:00. There were 20 questions---13 were scenarios. I made a 90 on the test. I was hoping to do better, but 90 is great. Now I have a two week break before the next course begins.

I have three courses left. I need to contact Lamar and find out if I can double up on the last two courses. If I can finish before the end of June, I can graduate in August. That would mean a considerable pay raise when school starts in August. I need to check into that this week.

I'm working with Dodge now to finish up some projects. We're "remodeling" a back pack, mending a few things, and whatever else he needs to have completed before he leaves for the last leg of his bicycle journey across the United States. I don't always do things the way he wants them done and we "butt heads" once in a while, but we are getting the job done.

I'm so glad that I have the next two weeks free from my coursework. I feel drained---really exhausted. I still have a lot that I need to do to be ready to double up my coursework, but I think if I plug away---and don't watch television, I'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment