Monday, March 15, 2010

School work

I got up early this morning and started working on my coursework for my master's program. Ugh! This is the earliest in the week I've ever done an assignment. I finished my readings and took a progress monitor, listened to the lectures and took a progress monitor, and I posted on the chat board. All I have left to do is the assignment---but it's huge. I'm going to take a break for a while and then probably work on it later this evening. I hope to finish it by 3:00 tomorrow afternoon.

I took the midterm Friday. I missed two questions---90%---I feel good about that.

Dodge called yesterday. They were in Nacogdoches,Texas. He called to see if we could pick him and Krissy up on Tuesday. He called today to finalize the plans. He asked Mike to leave here around 10, and he'll pick them up in Fairfield. They'll have lunch at a Mexican restaurant that Mike likes---in Fairfield, and then head home. I'm hoping to finish my coursework for this week before they get home. That way I'll be free to do sewing for Dodge or the sewing that I'd like to do.

I'm on spring break so I'll have 4 days with no school work and no job 8-5----just taking care of other people's needs. I'm hoping to make a baby quilt for the school carnival's auction a week from Friday, I want to record the books for Beau's kids (their Christmas present a few months late), and make some skirts for Beau's girls. I hope that I can accomplish all of that and help Dodge, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment