Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quiet thoughts

Today I glanced at a few blog spots---I know, Wyatt says that's wasting time, but I enjoy it. I just need to limit my time on the blogs. There is a special blog called Pleasant Sundays. She has a running loop of church music. It's beautiful. I stayed on her blog so that I could listen to the music as I work. I decided to add the music loop to my blog. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

I am finishing up a slideshow for this Sunday. I need to get ahead a couple of weeks, if I can. we'll be here this Sunday, but we'll be in Utah the next two Sundays. I'd like to have my slideshows finished before we leave. I've asked Amory Bigler to substitute for us. She'll be great. Last week we had 9 kids----still only one girl, Maddie. The slideshows seem to really keep them focused. Last week's was a little bit too long....I'll need to watch that.

No comments:

Post a Comment